[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 508: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 508: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
Nissan Pure Forums • 2014 NFL Playoffs

NissanPure.com:

Username:   Password:   Remember Me?    *Login
* FAQ

Post new thread Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

The Boss
Drives:

#1 - 01-18-2014, 6:26 AM.

Being a HUGE Niners fan, I cannot wait to watch this game against the Seachickens. To me this game right here is the SuperBowl. Who do you guys think will win? What about the AFC matchup?

Novice
Drives:

#2 - 01-19-2014, 1:18 PM.

It's going to be tough for the Niners to go in there to take the win. It's going to be an interesting game for sure though!

The Boss
Drives:

#3 - 01-19-2014, 10:50 PM.

Disappointed. I really thought we were going to have a game winning drive... Sherman's comments after the game about Crabtree really pissed me off. Only a Bronco's SuperBowl victory will remove this sour taste out of my mouth.

Novice
Drives:

#4 - 01-19-2014, 10:55 PM.

Should be an interesting final. The key for Seattle is to run over their offense. The key for Denver is to rattle their Legion of Boom. No one has done so this season. This is the closest to a shutdown D as we have seen in the past decade, considering the new rules.

Last edited by tricky_ab on 01-19-2014, 10:58 PM.

The Boss
Drives:

#5 - 01-21-2014, 3:06 PM.

I normally always pull for the NFC team in the SuperBowl, but not this time. Sherman's behavior during that interview was not appropriate. I work in a sports store and these new age Seahawks fans are offensive to all 5 senses. With that said, Cowboys still are my #1 most hated due to the history between us in the 90's... And now I will say Seahawks have reached the #2 most hated team for me.

Last edited by KiLLeR2001 on 01-21-2014, 3:07 PM.

Novice
Drives:

#6 - 01-22-2014, 5:43 PM.

Rough game to watch as my boys go for the final drive only to have Sherman punk us. I had a bad feeling about the game the moment we couldn't put 7 on the board after that fumble by Aldon. That was very big imo. Still FAITHFUL as always seems I keep saying this after every post season, but we will get em next year. Kap can only get better.

Pure Member
Drives:

#7 - 01-22-2014, 11:24 PM.

I personally, don't have any connections or preferences as to who wins I just want to see a good game.

sidenote: I hope it's about 0 degrees with snow and 15-25mph Winds, It would make it interesting.

Novice
Drives:

#8 - 01-23-2014, 2:41 AM.

Feel the same way man. The bitter Niner fan in me wants to say fuck Seattle, but the football fan in me says, just give me a good close game.

The Boss
Drives:

#9 - 02-01-2014, 3:02 PM.

Got my bets on the Broncos, cmon easy money!

Novice
Drives:

#10 - 02-02-2014, 6:16 AM.

I dunno man. Don't go sleepless on Seattle, they mean. Good God do I hope they lose though.

Novice
Drives:

#11 - 02-02-2014, 9:24 AM.

Novice
Drives:

#12 - 02-02-2014, 9:08 PM.

Lol this is a joke

The Boss
Drives:

#13 - 02-02-2014, 10:02 PM.

Hahaha. Elway is remembering Superbowl 24 all over again after this one.

Pure Member
Drives:

#14 - 02-02-2014, 10:57 PM.

that wasen't worth it. I bet the ratings went way down....

Novice
Drives:

#15 - 02-02-2014, 11:54 PM.

Niners Hawks game was the Super Bowl

Post new thread Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

Username:   Password:   Remember Me?    *Login
* FAQ